TRAVEL INSURANCE for Residents in Spain
Travel insurance - C1 Insurance Broker offers travel insurance with leading providers in Spain and recommends the best travel products
Travel insurance is designed to protect you and your entire family when travelling at home or abroad. The travel insurance includes different covers depending on the type and destination of the trip. Optional covers can be added to the basic cover, depending on the purpose of the trip: holiday trip, snow holiday or study trip or Erasmus. C1 Broker works with the best national and international insurance companies: Axa, Arag, Allianz, Liberty, etc… to offer you a comparison of the best travel insurance available.
Request a Travel Insurance from us and focus on what matters… Don’t forget to pack your suitcase!
Are you looking for good travel insurance?
The COVID-19 crisis has once again shown just how important it is to have good travel insurance.
At C1 Broker, we carefully review the insurance policies from different providers to offer you the best packaging based on cover, price and reliability and recommend the most suitable solution for your trip.
Note that your national Spanish Seguridad social insurance only covers travel within the European Union. You will not be insured for travel outside of the European Union.
Private health insurers in Spain limit their foreign emergency cover to between €6,000 and €12,000.
The product must be acquired before leaving Spain.
Various insurance options for travelling within Europe or worldwide.
C1 Broker, has several travel insurances available for residents in Spain.
Are you looking for a good travel insurance? Especially in difficult times like the ones we are going through as a result of the Covid-19 crisis, it is very important to travel with a good insurance. At C1 Broker, insurance brokerage, we have carefully studied the different travel insurances: Arag, Zurich, etc… taking into account coverage, prices and reliability of the insurer and we can recommend you the most suitable solution for your trip.
Benefits of international travel insurance
- Medical assistance cover: You will receive the best medical equipment and services wherever you are.
- Travel cancellation insurance: (optional): in the event that you are unable to make your trip, for example due to your own or a family member’s illness, you will be reimbursed for the travel costs up to an agreed amount.
- Luggage cover: In the event that your luggage is lost or damaged, this insurance has the most complete cover to recover it and compensate you for its possible loss.
- Accident cover: If you are involved in a serious accident or kidnapping, the company will do all it can to protect you in these instances;
- Repatriation cover: in the event of death or a hospital stay that requires your relocation to Spain, this insurance covers your repatriation and associated costs;
- Delays: if your trip is subject to delays or rebooking, this cover provides financial compensation for the damages incurred;
- Legal cover: Being legally protected during a trip is very important. With this cover your rights as a traveller and consumer are guaranteed.
Example of travel insurance services
Medical and healthcare provision: choice between €150,000/250,000
Travel cancellation: choice between €1,000 to 6000
Dentist maximum: €250
Travel insurance for Cruises, Snow or Erasmus: Where do you want to travel to?
Travel insurance is designed to protect you and your entire family when travelling at home or abroad. The travel insurance includes different covers depending on the type and destination of the trip. Optional covers can be added to the basic covers, depending on the purpose of the trip: holidays, snow holidays or Erasmus.
The travel insurance includes the payment of capital expenses in the event of death and permanent disability, daily compensation in the event of temporary disability or hospitalisation, treatment expenses in Spain, burial expenses, cancellation, reduction, delay or interruption of the trip, compensation for non-contractual civil liability in the event of loss or damage to luggage during the trip and the provision of travel assistance services during the trip.
Some of the coverage that can be highlighted are:
- Consultation to travellers, through teleconsultation.
- Possibility of including coverage for trip cancellation.
- Medical expenses abroad.
- Access to medical consultations by video call.
These are some of the issues you should take into account when taking out travel insurance:
Travel insurance must be taken out before you start your trip and cannot be taken out once you are at your destination.
Some travel insurance policies explicitly exclude expenses related to Covid-19. Before taking out the insurance you should clearly ask if they have this coverage.
As an insurance broker, C1 Broker’s mission is to find the best travel insurance for you and your family so that you can enjoy your holiday with peace of mind. Leave us your details and we will contact you with various proposals adapted to the type of trip you are making.
Ask us now for a simulation for your travel insurance, without obligation.
Types of travel insurance:
- Cruise insurance
- Snow holiday insurance
- Travel insurance for students and Erasmus students
- Standard travel insurance with hotels and flights
- Travel insurance with medical assistance
Travel Insurance Coverage
There are several travel insurance products available and these are some of the covers:
- Medical and health care
- Maximum dentist
- Expenses for the stay of a companion maximum for hospitalisation of the insured abroad.
- Convalescence of the insured in a hotel
- Help at home
- Sending of forgotten or stolen objects
- Delay in delivery of checked baggage
- Theft and material damage to luggage
- Loss of keys
- Legal defence guarantees
- Delay in departure transport
- Personal accidents due to death or disability:
- Civil liability
In addition, travel insurance covers guarantees such as:
- Repatriation or transport of the injured, sick and deceased.
- Repatriation or transport of a companion
- Early return due to death or hospitalisation of a family member or due to serious accidents at home.
Ask us for a quote for your travel insurance and worry only about what you need to worry about.
Don’t forget to pack your bags!
Shall we talk? We will get in touch with you to offer you the best travel insurance.
Choose the best travel insurance for your next vacation!
Travel insurance is a specific insurance policy that guarantees the payment of a capital sum and/or compensation for bodily injuries and damages suffered by the person (within the limits of the coverage contracted), as a consequence of an accident occurring during the trip covered by the insurance policy. For example, an accident abroad, loss of luggage, theft at the airport, flight cancellation, early return to Spain, burial or repatriation expenses, etc.
The travel insurance includes the payment of capital sums for death and permanent disability, daily compensation in the event of temporary disability or hospitalisation, treatment expenses in Spain, burial expenses, cancellation, reduction, delay or interruption of the trip, compensation for non-contractual civil liability in the event of loss or damage to luggage during the trip, and the provision of travel assistance services to the traveller during the trip.
The coverage of this insurance is valid during the contracted period, 24 hours a day, in the professional and extra-professional field. This insurance can be contracted in modules of previously defined coverage and capital sums or through a free option, in which the coverage and capital sums are chosen by the client. The same policy can cover several policyholders with different plans and capital sums, allowing each one to benefit from the security that best suits their needs.
Ask us now for a simulation for your travel insurance, without obligation!