In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD-GDD 03/2018, we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed by WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL
INSURANCE AND LOSS MEDIATION MANAGEMENT: purposes directly related to our legitimate functions, as well as those of the assignee; sending communications directly related to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of our services; as well as for the sending of commercial communications; attention and response to your request through our forms on the website www.c1brokers.com
Consent of the interested party:
– Consent for the Insurance Mediation service in favor of WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL, including Consent for the processing of specially protected data and data (Health data of the insured / s, data of relatives and / or descendants minors, among others) when necessary and transfer of data to insurance companies and third-party related companies for the provision of the service, subscribing to clause 7 of the duty of information.
– Sending commercial communications about other insurance products, promotions, offers and newsletter. Communications with the client through WhatsApp or similar platforms.
– Consent for the use of personal data from canceled policies for contracting new contracts and their assignment to different insurance entities.
Legitimate interest of the Controller and third parties: Necessary purposes for the exercise of the functions defined in RD-Law 3/2020 LDS of February 4, Distribution of private insurance and reinsurance
Compliance with a legal obligation: RD-Law 3/2020 LDS, RGPD UE 2016/679 and LOPD-GDD 3/2018
Execution of a contract: Services as an insurance mediator
Data transfers are planned to: Insurance companies, companies and / or related organizations necessary for the provision of the service.
General Directorate of Insurance and Public Administration with competence in the matter.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose, limit the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise on our website by clicking the link Exercise of Rights Arsol
The interested party or Legal Representative
Appointment and appointment as Mediator
WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL CIF: B76774298
By means of this acceptance, making use of your freedom in choosing the insurance mediator, you appoint WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL Insurance Broker of all its insurance operations, with DGSFP code No. J3790, all in accordance with which establishes article 156.5 of Royal Decree-Law 3/2020, of February 4, on urgent measures by which various directives of the European Union are incorporated into the Spanish legal system in the field of public procurement in certain sectors; insurance.
From this moment, you authorize WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL to negotiate directly with any insurance entity, and collect all kinds of information that it needs in relation to insurance contracts, coverage, conditions, rates, etc. of the policyholder, as well as any other data that may be required for the present and future study of their insurance needs. This appointment terminates any other prior agreement and will remain in effect until it is canceled in writing.
The policyholder authorizes WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL so that it can fulfill the function established by the Law, authorizing it to collect from the insurance companies in which we currently have the policies in force, any data that is necessary for them, including a copy of the policies as well as any information related to claims.
DUTY OF INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMER INSURANCE MEDIATION
Identity: WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL CIF: B76774298
In accordance with art. 173 RD 3/2020 LDS of February 4, of distribution of private insurance and reinsurance, we inform you of the following information:
1. Our registered office is located at AVDA. BARRANCO DE LAS TORRES, ED. CC DOMASA, LOCAL 104 (PL ALTA) 38670-ADEJE (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE).
2. WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL, carries out the insurance distribution activity as an INSURANCE BROKERING COMPANY offering advice based on an objective and personalized analysis as dictated by the Private Insurance and Reinsurance Distribution Law.
3. In accordance with current legislation, we inform you that WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL:
a- It complies with all the requirements established in the Law, being registered in the Special Administrative DGS Registry of Insurance Mediators, Reinsurance Brokers and their High Charges with the code number J3790 and that can be verified on the website of the General Directorate of Insurance and Pension Funds rrpp.dgsfp.mineco.es/Mediador
b- Has signed a Professional Civil Liability policy with a minimum coverage of € 2,000,000 and has legally established financial capacity in accordance with the Private Insurance and Reinsurance Distribution Law.
c- For the purposes of formulating any complaint or claim, this brokerage has an external customer service department, in charge of attending and resolving your complaints and claims: Mr. Enrique Mendizábal – Plaza de España, 10. 28008 – MADRID (Spain ) – Telephone 914 111 963 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
d- The brokerage as responsible for the treatment, has established the treatment of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU and the current Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights according to attached document.
e- The nature of the remuneration received in relation to the insurance contract is established in the form of a commission and is paid by the Insurance Entity.
4. The broker / brokerage has no social participation ties with insurance companies, as there is no insurer with close ties in the brokerage, therefore, independent and interest-free advice is offered with third parties.
5. That is why the advice we submit for your consideration has been based on an objective and personalized analysis, consisting of a general analysis of insurance contracts offered by a sufficient number of insurance companies operating in the market, considering that the The proposal that is made corresponds to your personalized demand according to the characteristics required to provide adequate coverage for your requirements and needs.
6. The brokerage also informs the client of the content of Article 21 of Law 50/1980, Insurance Contract, in such a way that the communications that the mediator sends to the insurer will have the same effects as if they were made by the interested party. (policyholder).
7. Aware of the information provided that I certify receiving by signing this document, I designate WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL as Mediator and I give my express consent so that I can request premium quotes and assessment of the insured risk, contract, modify or terminate the insurance contracts in force on my behalf and / or that of the company that I legally represent, in accordance with the unforeseen needs, as well as intervene as a broker.
8. The client authorizes the Mediator for direct debit of the receipts corresponding to the premiums of the contracted policies as well as the extensions thereof. The client acknowledges being informed of the amount of the insurance premium contracted and authorizes to turn the receipts to the Current Account
And as compliance with the duty of information to the client / potential client, in accordance with art. 173 of RD-Law 3/2020 on insurance distribution, said client agrees to have received such information.
I authorize and accept the duty of information, signing clauses 7 of this duty of information
The data provided in our web form ” Legal Consent ” and the sending of the SMS confirmation on your part, certify the Acceptance of our conditions, including clause 7
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL CIF: B76774298
Postal address: AVDA. BARRANCO DE LAS TORRES, ED. CC DOMASA, LOCAL 104 (PL ALTA) 38670-ADEJE (SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE)
Telephone: (+ 34) 922 941 610
Data Protection Officer (DPD): Consulting & Strategy GFM, SL (GFM Servicios)
DPD contact: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At the WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL brokerage we treat the information provided by interested persons for the purpose of INSURANCE AND CLAIMS MEDIATION MANAGEMENT: purposes directly related to our legitimate functions; Analysis of insurance needs, preparation of insurance budgets, issuance of policies, review of insured risks, issuance of supplements, attention to the insured in claims assistance, preparation of claims declarations, administrative and accounting management including collection management of receipts, any intermediation management with the companies, as well as those of the assignee. The sending of communications related directly to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of our services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications. Attention and response to your request through our forms on the website www.c1brokers.com
How long will we keep your data?
For some purposes, the data will be kept as long as the interested party does not exercise the right to delete them and what is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations and the prescription of responsibilities.
Once the insurance contract is terminated, the insurance broker or brokerage must proceed to cancel the data, unless the interested party has authorized the treatment of the same for other purposes and, in particular, for the conclusion of a new contract.
In any case, we have requested the Consent for the use of the personal data of canceled policies to contract new contracts and the assignment of them to different insurance entities, which you can revoke at any time.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
At the WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL brokerage, we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
General Data Protection Regulation;
RGPD: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
RGPD: 6.1.b) Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
RGPD: 6.1.c) Treatment necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
RGPD: 6.1.f) Treatment necessary to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, provided that said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights of the interested party.
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
▪ Consent of the interested party: Consent for the Insurance Mediation service in favor of WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL: Processing of data necessary for the development of insurance mediation tasks, specially protected data (Health data of the insured / s, data of family members and / or minor descendants, among others) when necessary; transfer of data to third entities and / or organizations related to the person in charge necessary for the provision of the requested or contracted service; the use of personal data from canceled policies for contracting new contracts and the transfer of the same to different insurance entities; sending commercial communications about other insurance products, promotions, offers and newsletters; the client’s communications through WhatsApp or similar platforms.
▪ Legitimate interest of the Controller and third parties: Necessary purposes for the exercise of the functions defined in RD-Law 3/2020 LDS of February 4, Distribution of private insurance and reinsurance
▪ Execution of a contract: contract as Insurance Mediator in favor of WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL
▪ Compliance with legal obligations: RD-Law 3/2020, RGPD UE 2016/679, LOPD-GDD 3/2018 and Law 50/1980, Insurance Contract.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
▪ Insurance entities.
▪ Companies and organizations related to the data controller necessary for the provision of the service, for the purpose of INSURANCE MEDIATION AND CLAIMS ATTENTION MANAGEMENT, listed without limitation, such as: experts, lawyers, solicitors, repairers, Attention Department to the client.
▪ Courts and tribunals
▪ General Directorate of Insurance
▪ Companies needed to quote insurance policies
Data transfers to third countries?
Data transfers to third countries are not foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether the brokerage WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the brokerage WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: on our website by clicking the link Exercise of rights Arsol
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat in the brokerage WISEG MEDIACIÓN DE SEGUROS, SL come from the interested party or their legal representative.
The categories of data that are processed are:
▪ Personal identification data and those of direct family members in the case of other policyholders other than the policyholder in group policies.
▪ Postal and electronic addresses.
▪ Commercial information.
▪ Personal, academic / professional characteristics data.
▪ Data on social circumstances, employment details.
▪ Financial, economic and insurance data.
▪ Bank details.
The following categories of special data are treated: Data related to health, sworn statement of health status of the insured / s, data of minor descendants for the contracting of: life, health, accident or other insurance where it is request this type of data.